About Chris Grant
7 things about Chris Grant
- Born and raised in Jackson Hole. It took me leaving and attending college for me to fully appreciate what this town and community has offer.
- I began my real estate career in 2004 and it has been extremely gratifying. One of the best parts about my job is the relationships it creates.
- Graduate of Southern Oregon University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geography. My emphasis was in land use planning and mapping which has helped in my real estate career.
- Most of my free time is spent skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort or fly fishing one of our regions many rivers or tributaries. I grew up doing both from the age of 3.
- I married my best friend in 2008. She is the most beautiful and caring person I have ever met. We live in the town of Jackson with our yellow lab.
- I started my real estate career in 2004. Currently an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty and a top producing agent.
- My mother is from Hawaii and my father is from Kansas. They moved to Jackson Hole in 1967 to take teaching jobs with the Teton County School District. Once they got here, they would never leave.