Teton Valley, Idaho offers homebuyers Teton views from the opposite side of the mountains as Jackson Hole. Many real estate buyers appreciate being part of a quieter community just over Teton Pass from Wilson, Wyoming.
Victor, Idaho real estate
After a 20-minute scenic drive from Jackson Hole, the first community you’ll encounter is Victor, a small, but quickly growing town at Teton Valley’s south end surrounded by canyons popular for their hiking, mountain biking and wild huckleberry picking. The prime location away from the hubbub of Jackson draws both luxury homebuyers and people buying their first home.
Despite its small-town feel, Victor hits above its weight with charm, proximity to Idaho Falls for those who need a city shopping fix, and a tight, growing community with Main Street shopping, restaurants and bars offering live music and local brews.
Victor area real estate opportunities include:
– Teton Springs real estate on a prime golf course property
– Brookside Hollow homes and properties
– Hiddenwaters real estate
– Large, open acreage opportunities for ranches or development
Driggs, Idaho real estate
Central to Teton Valley, Driggs is the county seat of Teton County, Idaho. In the largest town in Teton Valley, you’ll discover real estate with gorgeous Teton views, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants and incredible outdoor access.
Driggs sits only a few minutes away from Grand Targhee, a powder-hound magnet of a ski resort due to its hundreds of inches of dry, fluffy snow every year with available backcountry skiing and Cat skiing. In the summer, the resort also offers lift-served mountain biking on an incredible network of downhill singletrack trails.
And to top it all off, Driggs serves as the jumping-off point to both the Grand Teton Range and the Big Hole Range for easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, backcountry skiing and more.
Driggs area real estate opportunities include:
– Huntsman Springs real estate
– Entry-level homes and real estate
– Large acreage parcels for ranches or development
Contact JH Property Group to help you choose the best area for you.
- Lazy Triple Creek Ranch
- CANYON CREEK
- MLS ID: 18-2706
- Lazy Triple Creek Ranch. 2,200 acres with nearly 2.5 miles with direct national forest access. Over 8 miles of internal, well maintained roads, for ease of access throughout the ranch. 8 Lane...
- South Fork Lodge
- CONANT VALLEY LOOP
- Swan Valley,
- MLS ID: 18-2429
- Permeated by a sense of nostalgic adventure, the South Fork Lodge rests on a dramatic bend of the South Fork of the Snake River in Swan Valley, ID. This stunning wilderness location offers a perfect...
- 1510 W, 14500N
- MLS ID: 18-1573
- Tepee Creek Ranch is a high end equestrian/recreational ranch located on 935.81 acres, 30 miles north of Driggs, Idaho. Improvements include: 10,000 sqft main home overlooking the ranch, 20,000sqft...
- MLS ID: 18-334
- 1,021 more or less deeded acres with 903 farmable and irrigation water for 857 acres with the remainder in Teton River Canyon Rim and natural vegetation. This ranch has a 360 view of the...
- MLS ID: 18-2901
- The Greater Yellowstone Legacy Ranch represents a truly one of a kind offering in today's ranch market. Bordered by national forest on two sides, Yellowstone National Park is just a short 5 mile...
- MLS ID: 18-1572
- At the forefront of the Grand Tetons in all their glory, the Trapper's Peak Ranch is comprised of 768 acres of the Packsaddle Bench, an exclusive group of private ranches near the Western...
- PONY CREEK ROAD
- MLS ID: 17-1740
- 2,553.56 deeded acres with direct access for over 3 miles to the national forest, mature stands of conifer and aspen trees and open pasture. 20 minutes northwest of the town of Driggs and is located...
- SKI HILL ROAD
- MLS ID: 18-1371
- Full views of the Teton's West side with spectacular rolling hills of Alta overlooking the Teton River Valley. Perfect location for a home secluded and pastoral. 53.4 glorious acres, needs to...
- Sentry Knoll Packsaddle Bench
- N 11500 WEST
- MLS ID: 18-1438
- Sentry Knoll Ranch consists of 750 acres containing the location of the historical site from which the valley's early inhabitants maintained a ''lookout''. The commanding...
- Remainder Farm Tract C
- PONY CREEK
- MLS ID: 17-1920
- This property is the remainder ''farm Parcel C'' of listing #17-1740. This property provides income from existing farm lease on 320 tillable acres and CRP income on 1,227 acres...