Teton Valley, Idaho offers homebuyers Teton views from the opposite side of the mountains as Jackson Hole. Many real estate buyers appreciate being part of a quieter community just over Teton Pass from Wilson, Wyoming.
Victor, Idaho real estate
After a 20-minute scenic drive from Jackson Hole, the first community you’ll encounter is Victor, a small, but quickly growing town at Teton Valley’s south end surrounded by canyons popular for their hiking, mountain biking and wild huckleberry picking. The prime location away from the hubbub of Jackson draws both luxury homebuyers and people buying their first home.
Despite its small-town feel, Victor hits above its weight with charm, proximity to Idaho Falls for those who need a city shopping fix, and a tight, growing community with Main Street shopping, restaurants and bars offering live music and local brews.
Victor area real estate opportunities include:
– Teton Springs real estate on a prime golf course property
– Brookside Hollow homes and properties
– Hiddenwaters real estate
– Large, open acreage opportunities for ranches or development
Driggs, Idaho real estate
Central to Teton Valley, Driggs is the county seat of Teton County, Idaho. In the largest town in Teton Valley, you’ll discover real estate with gorgeous Teton views, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants and incredible outdoor access.
Driggs sits only a few minutes away from Grand Targhee, a powder-hound magnet of a ski resort due to its hundreds of inches of dry, fluffy snow every year with available backcountry skiing and Cat skiing. In the summer, the resort also offers lift-served mountain biking on an incredible network of downhill singletrack trails.
And to top it all off, Driggs serves as the jumping-off point to both the Grand Teton Range and the Big Hole Range for easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, backcountry skiing and more.
Driggs area real estate opportunities include:
– Huntsman Springs real estate
– Entry-level homes and real estate
– Large acreage parcels for ranches or development
Contact JH Property Group to help you choose the best area for you.
- Catlett Ranch
- 14500 N
- MLS ID: 20-3584
- Outstanding, On-Of-A-Kind 938 acre horse training & breeding facility nestled in Teton Valley below the Grand Tetons & bordering the Targhee National Forest. It features a 10,000 sq. ft....
- Ball, Letham, Johnson, Burnsid
- FALCON LANE
- MLS ID: 20-3656
- 990 Acres of farm ground and pasture with water rights. Includes RP #'s:RP001200000010, RP05N45E147202, RP05N45E134800, RP001480001030, RP001480001020, RP001480001010, RP001480001000,...
- 285 GRAND MOUNTAIN VIEW LANE
- MLS ID: 20-3118
- STUNNING UNOBSTRUCTED TETON VIEWS! Perfect site to build your dream home! Currently farmed on year by year lease, qualifying for agricultural property tax exemption. Views protected by Conservation...
- Hibbert Farms Corp
- MLS ID: 18-334
- 1,021 more or less deeded acres with 903 farmable and irrigation water for 857 acres with the remainder in Teton River Canyon Rim and natural vegetation. This ranch has a 360 view of the...
- MLS ID: 20-2968
- Teton Canyon Farms is perfectly positioned on Teton River just north of Driggs Idaho. This 860 productive tract of rolling farmland benefits from over a mile of deeded river frontage, spectacular...
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 20-2622
- Welcome to Teton Valley living at its finest. Situated on nearly three acres with immediate US Forest access, & tastefully decorated & furnished, this elegant turnkey home's spacious...
- OLD JACKSON HIGHWAY
- MLS ID: 20-1801
- Looking to sell whole in smaller pieces or Partner to develop the next phases of Mountainside Village. This rare opportunity includes over 100 acres within the Victor City limits with approved...
- Brown Farm
- NORTH ALTA ROAD
- MLS ID: 20-517
- This acreage is one of the few remaining large parcels left in the Alta area. Accessible by county paved, North Alta Road. This remaining acreage is whats left of a legacy of farming in the west side...
- Brown Trust
- NORTH ALTA ROAD
- MLS ID: 20-519
- That part of the NE4 of sec 17, Twp44N, Rge 118 W of 6th PM, Teton County ?Wy. Also described as lot 2, Lot Dovision Survey recorded 7/13/1983. see legal in Documents.Public Remarks: This acreage is...
- STAR FLOWER
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 20-3514
- This 4 bed, 5 bath, fully furnished Tributary Cabin home is being offered with adjacent lot. Derived from the rustic homesteads found in the surrounding valley, authentic materials, walls of glass,...