Teton Valley, Idaho offers homebuyers Teton views from the opposite side of the mountains as Jackson Hole. Many real estate buyers appreciate being part of a quieter community just over Teton Pass from Wilson, Wyoming.
Victor, Idaho real estate
After a 20-minute scenic drive from Jackson Hole, the first community you’ll encounter is Victor, a small, but quickly growing town at Teton Valley’s south end surrounded by canyons popular for their hiking, mountain biking and wild huckleberry picking. The prime location away from the hubbub of Jackson draws both luxury homebuyers and people buying their first home.
Despite its small-town feel, Victor hits above its weight with charm, proximity to Idaho Falls for those who need a city shopping fix, and a tight, growing community with Main Street shopping, restaurants and bars offering live music and local brews.
Victor area real estate opportunities include:
– Teton Springs real estate on a prime golf course property
– Brookside Hollow homes and properties
– Hiddenwaters real estate
– Large, open acreage opportunities for ranches or development
Driggs, Idaho real estate
Central to Teton Valley, Driggs is the county seat of Teton County, Idaho. In the largest town in Teton Valley, you’ll discover real estate with gorgeous Teton views, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants and incredible outdoor access.
Driggs sits only a few minutes away from Grand Targhee, a powder-hound magnet of a ski resort due to its hundreds of inches of dry, fluffy snow every year with available backcountry skiing and Cat skiing. In the summer, the resort also offers lift-served mountain biking on an incredible network of downhill singletrack trails.
And to top it all off, Driggs serves as the jumping-off point to both the Grand Teton Range and the Big Hole Range for easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, backcountry skiing and more.
Driggs area real estate opportunities include:
– Huntsman Springs real estate
– Entry-level homes and real estate
– Large acreage parcels for ranches or development
Contact JH Property Group to help you choose the best area for you.
- Lazy Triple Creek Ranch
- CANYON CREEK
- MLS ID: 18-2706
- Lazy Triple Creek Ranch. 2,200 acres with nearly 2.5 miles with direct national forest access. Over 8 miles of internal, well maintained roads, for ease of access throughout the ranch. 8 Lane...
- 1510 W, 14500N
- MLS ID: 18-1573
- Tepee Creek Ranch is a high end equestrian/recreational ranch located on 935.81 acres, 15 miles north of Driggs, Idaho. Improvements include: 10,000 sqft main home overlooking the ranch, 20,000sqft...
- MLS ID: 18-334
- 1,021 more or less deeded acres with 903 farmable and irrigation water for 857 acres with the remainder in Teton River Canyon Rim and natural vegetation. This ranch has a 360 view of the...
- PONY CREEK ROAD
- MLS ID: 17-1740
- 2,553.56 deeded acres with direct access for over 3 miles to the national forest, mature stands of conifer and aspen trees and open pasture. 20 minutes northwest of the town of Driggs and is located...
- Teton Timbers Ranch
- OLD HORSESHOE
- MLS ID: 17-2086
- Teton Timbers Ranch is a wild and beautiful 960+/- acre private inholding within the Big Hole Mountains of the 2.5 million acre Caribou-Targhee National Forest. It is located in the Teton Valley 12...
- Wight Farm
- MLS ID: 18-3220
- This is a high quality irrigated farm, well suited for the passive agricultural investor with a cash lease in place. The Wight farm is located just south of Mackay, Idaho, approximately 85 miles from...
- LEGRAND PIERRE
- MLS ID: 19-359
- Incredible opportunity to purchase proposed airpark development site. Please inquire for additional information.
- St. Charles,
- MLS ID: 19-2205
- INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY - 300-acre rolling hills estate overlooking beautiful Bear Lake in Southeastern Idaho a'' knownas the ''Caribbean of the Rockies''. Private...
- RIVER RIM RANCH
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 18-1981
- Enjoy dramatic Teton River Canyon views and a full Teton Range backdrop from this architectural masterpiece, designed by world-renown Locati Architects of Bozeman, MT. Exquisite timber and rock work...
- MLS ID: 18-2702
- Gorgeous Teton views from these two separately deeded parcels located in the prime Teton view corridor.The easterly parcel comprises 116.87 acres and borders State Line Road with Alta, Wyoming just...