Teton Valley, Idaho offers homebuyers Teton views from the opposite side of the mountains as Jackson Hole. Many real estate buyers appreciate being part of a quieter community just over Teton Pass from Wilson, Wyoming.
Victor, Idaho real estate
After a 20-minute scenic drive from Jackson Hole, the first community you’ll encounter is Victor, a small, but quickly growing town at Teton Valley’s south end surrounded by canyons popular for their hiking, mountain biking and wild huckleberry picking. The prime location away from the hubbub of Jackson draws both luxury homebuyers and people buying their first home.
Despite its small-town feel, Victor hits above its weight with charm, proximity to Idaho Falls for those who need a city shopping fix, and a tight, growing community with Main Street shopping, restaurants and bars offering live music and local brews.
Victor area real estate opportunities include:
– Teton Springs real estate on a prime golf course property
– Brookside Hollow homes and properties
– Hiddenwaters real estate
– Large, open acreage opportunities for ranches or development
Driggs, Idaho real estate
Central to Teton Valley, Driggs is the county seat of Teton County, Idaho. In the largest town in Teton Valley, you’ll discover real estate with gorgeous Teton views, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants and incredible outdoor access.
Driggs sits only a few minutes away from Grand Targhee, a powder-hound magnet of a ski resort due to its hundreds of inches of dry, fluffy snow every year with available backcountry skiing and Cat skiing. In the summer, the resort also offers lift-served mountain biking on an incredible network of downhill singletrack trails.
And to top it all off, Driggs serves as the jumping-off point to both the Grand Teton Range and the Big Hole Range for easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, backcountry skiing and more.
Driggs area real estate opportunities include:
– Huntsman Springs real estate
– Entry-level homes and real estate
– Large acreage parcels for ranches or development
Contact JH Property Group to help you choose the best area for you.
- Catlett Ranch
- 14500 N
- MLS ID: 20-3584
- Outstanding, On-Of-A-Kind 938 acre horse training & breeding facility nestled in Teton Valley below the Grand Tetons & bordering the Targhee National Forest. It features a 10,000 sq. ft....
- Ball, Letham, Johnson, Burnsid
- FALCON LANE
- MLS ID: 20-3656
- 990 Acres of farm ground and pasture with water rights. Includes RP #'s:RP001200000010, RP05N45E147202, RP05N45E134800, RP001480001030, RP001480001020, RP001480001010, RP001480001000,...
- Hibbert Farms Corp
- MLS ID: 18-334
- 1,021 more or less deeded acres with 903 farmable and irrigation water for 857 acres with the remainder in Teton River Canyon Rim and natural vegetation. This ranch has a 360 view of the...
- 2000 EAST
- MLS ID: 21-706
- The Darby Canyon Ranch captures the beauty of the quiet side of the Tetons on a property graced with extraordinary recreational opportunities, mountain scenery and improvements that complete the...
- SOUTH 1000E
- MLS ID: 21-724
- Darby Meadows consists of 614 contiguous deeded acres in the heart of Teton Valley, ID. Spanning approximately 2 miles in length from East to West, along the Darby Creek corridor, Darby Meadows has...
- 285 GRAND MOUNTAIN VIEW LANE
- MLS ID: 20-3118
- STUNNING UNOBSTRUCTED TETON VIEWS! Perfect site to build your dream home! Currently farmed on year by year lease, qualifying for agricultural property tax exemption. Views protected by Conservation...
- GRAND MOUNTAIN VIEW
- MLS ID: 21-963
- STUNNING UNOBSTRUCTED TETON VIEWS! Perfect site to build your dream home! Currently being farmed on year by year lease, qualifying for agricultural property tax exemption. Also perfect for grazing...
- MLS ID: 20-2968
- Teton Canyon Farms is perfectly positioned on Teton River just north of Driggs Idaho. This 860 productive tract of rolling farmland benefits from over a mile of deeded river frontage, spectacular...
- Crowfoot J Ranch
- MLS ID: 21-469
- The Crowfoot J Ranch is rich in natural resources with almost a mile of both sides of Elliot Creek, Little Elliot Creek the headwaters of Foster Slough and the Teton River. Water Right 22-4089...
- Island Park,
- MLS ID: 21-548
- The largest Island Park land offering currently for sale located right in the heart of the best view corridor. 360 degree view of the surrounding mountains including Sawtelle, the Centennials, and...