Take in three stunning mountain ranges — the Tetons, the Snake River Range and the Gros Ventre Range with unbelievable 360-degree views of Jackson Hole right from your lot. Despite this, the real estate here hasn’t been overdeveloped, with lots averaging a respectable one acre each.
A 10-minute drive will place you in the heart of Jackson with unique shops, restaurants, community events and more. But you may be happy sticking close to home in a private and quiet neighborhood with fine dining available at the Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club.
You’ll find a wide variety of superlative properties available including dream homes, open lots or condos. And if you want a modern Western cabin, you can find recently constructed cabins designed by renowned local architect John Carney to maximize living space in 1,500 to 2,000 square-foot floor plans.
About Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis
Real estate at Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis gives you easy access to a premier sporting club consistently ranked among the best in the state and country.
– Designed by Bob Baldock in 1964
– Redesigned by Robert Trent Jones Jr. in 1974
– Underwent $15 million club improvement project from 2007-2016
– Renovated golf course (again by Robert Trent Jones II)
– A new tennis and pool complex
– New 12,000 square foot Western lodge style clubhouse
– New fitness center
– New private events patio
– New bistro
– Ranked a top 100 resort golf course in the country
– Par 72 course has hosted the USGA Men’s Public Links Amateur Championship and the Ladies Public Links, among other prestigious events
– 6 tennis courts
– 25-meter swimming pool
– Note: Lot or home ownership doesn’t entitle you to membership at the club
Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis subdivision history
A prominent Jackson Hole ranching family ran a nearly 400-acre ranch on the current site of Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis in the 1950s.
The then-sleepy town of Jackson had little tourism at the time. Even so, legendary businessman Paul McCollister and his partners saw the potential and chose the ranch with wide-open 360-degree views as the site of Jackson Hole’s first golf course.
Within three years of groundbreaking, Laurance Rockefeller (yes, those Rockefellers) purchased the course in a transaction that helped fund development of nearby Teton Village. It also offered guests of Rockefeller’s Jackson Lake Lodge a place to golf.
In 1974, it underwent a redesign by famed golf architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and more than 140 lots sold through three phases by 1978. The development, with an average lot size of .88 acres, has its own sewer and water systems.
By 1999, Rockefeller sold the course and development to Vail Resorts. The company poured $15 million into an upgrade that brought the resort into the modern luxury era with various facility upgrades (detailed in bulleted list above).
In addition, the neighborhood is in line to get a firehouse, 40 one-acre homesites and 37 two- or three-bedroom cabins designed by John Carney, the architect behind heavily trafficked buildings like the interpretive center at the Laurance S. Rockefeller Preserve in Grand Teton National Park.
Contact us for more info on Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis.
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 21-2150
- Wildlife abounds on this property located in the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis. From the wtin baby moose born by the pond, to bison elk and deer; you will see them all here. Dramatic Grand Teton...
- ASPEN @ JHG&TCE
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 21-2771
- This charming ranch style home is located on the 7th green at the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Resort. The open floor plan is spacious with 4 bedrooms plus a media/bonus room and large windows in...
- Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis
- SPRING GULCH ROAD
- Single Family Home
- MLS ID: 21-3211
- Beautifully updated 4 bedroom home with open floorplan offering vaulted ceiling, fireplace, cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, upstairs private guest apartment with separate sauna. Quality...
- JUNEGRASS ROAD
- MLS ID: 21-3403
- This beautiful golf course lot in Jackson boasts amazing Grand Teton and Sleeping Indian views. Located on the prestigious Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club, it is about 10 minutes north of downtown...