If you’re a skier or snowboarder, it’s hard to beat the location of real estate at Crystal Springs two buildings away from the tram dock. When any of the 16 choice condominium properties are for sale, you’ll want to act quickly — they don’t often hit the market.
Acclaimed local architect John Carney designed these units in 2003 to maximize the location and space. Every residence gives prime views of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Rendezvous Peak to the west or the Sleeping Indian — a local favorite mountain in the Gros Ventre Range — to the east.
As a resident of Crystal Springs, you’ll have lightning-fast access to all the skiing, mountain biking, hiking and mountain adventures available at Teton Village. But you’ll also live two minutes from Grand Teton National Park.
As an investment, Crystal Springs property is one of few developments in Jackson Hole zoned for short-term rentals.
Crystal Springs real estate ownership includes the following:
- Newer, top-notch construction completed in 2003
- 1- to 3-bedroom floor plans
- High-tech touches to make mountain living even better
- Large stone fireplace (gas)
- Underground parking space
- Additional owner storage
- Location, location, location
This unique mountainside property rarely has units on the market. Please contact the JH Property Group to stay apprised of current offerings at Crystal Springs.
- Crystal Springs
- VILLAGE DRIVE
- # 205,
- Teton Village,
- MLS ID: 19-3086
- Located just steps from the Tram, this true Ski in/out, three bedroom, three and a half bathroom condominium is located at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and has Sleeping Indian views....